Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
- Netflixable? A Teen Tries to Remember his family's Slaughter -- "The Lost Patient (Le Patient)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A love poem to Cinema in Soft Focus -- "Empire of Light"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 29, 2022
It takes a funeral to bring these two together. Apple TV has this one. Looks fun.
Margaret Qualley lands a starring role, playing a journalist who meets and tumbles into a shady operator played by Joe Alwyn. It’s from A24, so we pretty much know it’s going to be good.
Writer-director Carlota Pereda’s “Piggy” is a genre-busting, expectations-defying thriller about a morbidly-obese teen whose has her revenge on those who label her “Cerdita” (little pig.). Only it’s not a straight-up vengeance story, even though bloody enough to fit under the … Continue reading
The Sanderson sisters are back, summoned by a couple of modern day Salem teens who cast a “help our intentions manifest” spell. But the ladies require supplies for whatever they get up to in “Hocus Pocus 2.” Eldest sister Winnifred … Continue reading