Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
- Netflixable? A Teen Tries to Remember his family's Slaughter -- "The Lost Patient (Le Patient)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A love poem to Cinema in Soft Focus -- "Empire of Light"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 30, 2022
“Deadstream” is a genial-enough send-up of “found footage” horror, a gory comedy built around a grating streaming TV stunt host whose latest clickbait is a night spent in a haunted house. As Shawn Ruddy, host of “Wrath of Shawn” videos … Continue reading
Adam McKay takes a shot at Big Oil in this 1:49 second environmental satire.
“The Falconer” is an engaging account of a true story that manages to be uplifting despite a seriously unsavory wildlife smuggling and selling element. Set in Oman, this tale of two friends — one Middle Eastern, the other a Westerner … Continue reading
There isn’t much mystery or suspense in “Jeepers Creepers: Reborn,” a horror movie whose characters are wholly aware there have been three other films based on this rural Deep South “urban legend.” A bunch of them even cosplay the demon … Continue reading
Moody, sinister and tense. Leonard C. does that for you, and your movie trailer. The film looks good, too. Nov. 18.