Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Classic Film Review: There is but one "Zorba the Greek (1964)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: Ryan Phillippe finds trouble before and after prison as "The Locksmith"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 11, 2022
One sobering piece of knowledge worth considering every time you hear the “official” version of something deadly involving a police officer is the one thing almost every cop is a genuine expert in. They know just what they can get … Continue reading
A semi autobiographical version of a great filmmaker’s childhood, with Michelle Williams, Paul Dano and Judd Hirsch playing the adults in a sensitive, cinematic kid’s life. Thanksgiving.
Creepy, psychological, and opening Sept. 30.
The post summer hangover at the box office continues, with numbers further deflated by the hole COVID punched into the movie-going habits of millions. Horror used to be the most reliable, if never the biggest audience at the cineplex. Endless … Continue reading
Kate Bosworth, Zolee Griggs and Alexis Ren also star in this Miami hit man tale opening Sept. 23, from Screen Media. That Banderas growl has to sell it, right?