Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2017
Love that Luc Besson, or as he likes to refer to himself, “Monsieur Luc.” As in, “I prefer to produce. Zat way, when dinner time comes, I say to the director, ‘Bon chance,’ and he says, ‘Leaving, Monsieur Luc? But … Continue reading
“Battle Scars” wraps itself in the flag, the Corps, the Purple Heart and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. But really, it’s just a lowdown and dirty B-thriller set in the underworld of any city in America that Johnny comes marching home … Continue reading