Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2017
Love that Luc Besson, or as he likes to refer to himself, “Monsieur Luc.” As in, “I prefer to produce. Zat way, when dinner time comes, I say to the director, ‘Bon chance,’ and he says, ‘Leaving, Monsieur Luc? But … Continue reading
“Battle Scars” wraps itself in the flag, the Corps, the Purple Heart and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. But really, it’s just a lowdown and dirty B-thriller set in the underworld of any city in America that Johnny comes marching home … Continue reading