Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2017
As part of “Take Dad to ‘Dunkirk’ This Weekend,” I took my father and caught the film a second time. I rarely do that, but period pieces/WWII movies and films about boats are kind of my thing. OK, “things.” One … Continue reading
Christopher Nolan is taking a chance — with Warner Brothers’ money — that audiences in the US and abroad will forsake slick summer sci-fi and Spandex (comic book) pictures and show up for a little history. That risk has been … Continue reading