Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 18, 2017
“The Room” has a lot in common with “Ed Wood.” There’s a riotously incompetent director/star in charge, and a lot of not-totally-delusional folks on the set with him. “The Disaster Artist” is about the making of “The Room.” Not the … Continue reading
One of film, literature and mythology’s greatest archetypes gets a spotless new wardrobe in “Lady Macbeth,” a British film about a Russian novel based on the femme fatale of Shakespeare’s Scottish Play. Calculating, self-serving, willful and cunning, this throwback anti-heroine … Continue reading