Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: A Love Story Musical set to The Indigo Girls -- "Glitter & Doom"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: July 5, 2017
Movie Review: Kubrick’s driver tells all — well, not really — in “S is for Stanley,” now on Netflix
Journalists love the device we call “the telling anecdote.” It’s a simple quote, gathered for a story, that reveals much about the subject of that story in just a few sentences. For instance, many of us who write about film … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Kubrick’s driver tells all — well, not really — in “S is for Stanley,” now on Netflix