Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 29, 2017
Decades into an ongoing fascination with Japanese cinema, I can still say the most revealing portraits I’ve seen of the home front there during World War II are animated — anime, cartoons. It’s not as if the country’s cinema has … Continue reading