Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 23, 2017
Movie Review: “Toni Erdmann
There’s a reason one hears little about the screen comedy of Germany, and it becomes obvious in the last two hours and forty minutes of “Toni Erdmann,” Germany’s contender for the Best Foreign Language Oscar at this year’s Academy Awards. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Toni Erdmann
Movie Review: China throws a lot of money at “Rock Dog,” lands not a single laugh
A sheep dog abandons the family business — protecting the flocks of his Tibetan village — to seek fame and power chords in the Big City in “Rock Dog,” a Chinese cartoon based on a Chinese comic book. How do … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: China throws a lot of money at “Rock Dog,” lands not a single laugh