Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 10, 2017
The Great Poet played his part, almost too well. An egoist and charmer, he could be relied on to recite verse, on demand, at parties, at brothels, to strangers on the street. Callous, yet soulful, devoted yet a womanizer, he … Continue reading