Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Catch it while you can, "ECCO" could be the worst movie of 2019
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 10, 2017
The Great Poet played his part, almost too well. An egoist and charmer, he could be relied on to recite verse, on demand, at parties, at brothels, to strangers on the street. Callous, yet soulful, devoted yet a womanizer, he … Continue reading