Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2017
It’s a stupid, ill-plotted heist picture, but “Collide” does have its moments. Start with the car chases. Sure, some of the sprints through the narrow streets of rural Germany look as if they were staged at half-speed and sped-up … Continue reading
Those immortals among us, teens, get a taste of mortality and what to do with the one life you get in “Before I Fall.” Zoey Deutch stars in this repeat-your-last-day over and over drama, which opens March 3. Which means … Continue reading
The smartest horror movie in ages — one with a satiric edge and political bite one with a satiric edge and political bite — owns the box office this weekend. “Get Out” rolled up almost $2 million Thursday night, blew … Continue reading