Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2017
It’s a stupid, ill-plotted heist picture, but “Collide” does have its moments. Start with the car chases. Sure, some of the sprints through the narrow streets of rural Germany look as if they were staged at half-speed and sped-up … Continue reading
Those immortals among us, teens, get a taste of mortality and what to do with the one life you get in “Before I Fall.” Zoey Deutch stars in this repeat-your-last-day over and over drama, which opens March 3. Which means … Continue reading
The smartest horror movie in ages — one with a satiric edge and political bite one with a satiric edge and political bite — owns the box office this weekend. “Get Out” rolled up almost $2 million Thursday night, blew … Continue reading