Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2017
It’s a stupid, ill-plotted heist picture, but “Collide” does have its moments. Start with the car chases. Sure, some of the sprints through the narrow streets of rural Germany look as if they were staged at half-speed and sped-up … Continue reading
Those immortals among us, teens, get a taste of mortality and what to do with the one life you get in “Before I Fall.” Zoey Deutch stars in this repeat-your-last-day over and over drama, which opens March 3. Which means … Continue reading
The smartest horror movie in ages — one with a satiric edge and political bite one with a satiric edge and political bite — owns the box office this weekend. “Get Out” rolled up almost $2 million Thursday night, blew … Continue reading