Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 26, 2017
Bill Paxton: 1955-2017
It’s a real shock to learn of Bill Paxton’s untimely death due to a post-heart-surgery stroke. He was just 61, and made a career out of playing drawling smart guys, lovable galoots, heroes and villains. The Fort Worth native got his … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Bill Paxton: 1955-2017
“Moonlight” gets its just desserts — Indie Spirit wins
“Moonlight” was the big winner at last night’s Independent Spirit Awards. And for my money, that’s where this splendid film belonged in the accolades arena all along. Indie in origin, indie in casting (save for Naomie Harris), indie in feel. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Moonlight” gets its just desserts — Indie Spirit wins