Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 7, 2017
Betting odds say Oscars still golden, but not “so white” this year?
With a little luck, the hashtag “oscarsowhite” will be but a distant memory when the 89th Annual Academy Awards are handed out Feb. 26. You could see it in the nominations, which handed out a lot of love to “Moonlight,” … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Betting odds say Oscars still golden, but not “so white” this year?
Movie Review: “A Cure for Wellness”
There was probably never a time when Gore Verbinski could have made a small scale horror picture about a man trapped in a sanitarium. Think of the glorious excesses of “Mouse Hunt.” And that came before the blank check that the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “A Cure for Wellness”