Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 28, 2017
A nearly-forgotten pan-cultural romance and its role in an African national success story earns a stately, feel-good treatment in “A United Kingdom,” an historical romance from the director of “Belle.” It’s well cast, and shot on striking locations. But it’s … Continue reading