Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 6, 2017
Movie Review: A bomb builder tries to end World War II but falls “13 Minutes” short
It’s early November, 1939. Hitler and the Soviet Union have invaded Poland, Britain and France have honored treaties and World War II has officially begun in Europe. And a mop-topped workman, his teeth clenching a flashlight, his hands and knees … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: A bomb builder tries to end World War II but falls “13 Minutes” short
“Guardians of the Galaxy” meet Fleetwood Mac
I have made it a point, for years, to make St. Goodell Day a travel day, having little or no interest in the copyright protected “big game” (the NFL’s version of calling their little sports party “yuuuuge”). So I missed … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Guardians of the Galaxy” meet Fleetwood Mac