Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
“Danny Collins” may be the closest Al Pacino ever gets to playing Pacino the legend on the big screen. Perma-tanned under that vast black mane and Mephistophelian goatee, blinged in the Jersey Italian style, effortlessly larger than life and bowl-you-over … Continue reading