Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? "The Christmas Chronicles Part 2" is two hours of the holidays your kids will never get back
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Kristen Stewart's Christmas comedy in the closet -- "Happiest Season"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
“Danny Collins” may be the closest Al Pacino ever gets to playing Pacino the legend on the big screen. Perma-tanned under that vast black mane and Mephistophelian goatee, blinged in the Jersey Italian style, effortlessly larger than life and bowl-you-over … Continue reading