Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "Photocopier" reminds us that in Indonesia and elsewhere, the Revolution will not be Televised
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Revenge is served up "Seaside"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
“Danny Collins” may be the closest Al Pacino ever gets to playing Pacino the legend on the big screen. Perma-tanned under that vast black mane and Mephistophelian goatee, blinged in the Jersey Italian style, effortlessly larger than life and bowl-you-over … Continue reading