Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
“Danny Collins” may be the closest Al Pacino ever gets to playing Pacino the legend on the big screen. Perma-tanned under that vast black mane and Mephistophelian goatee, blinged in the Jersey Italian style, effortlessly larger than life and bowl-you-over … Continue reading