Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Movie Review: Kids find Superhero Dad's "Secret Headquarters"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 28, 2015
“Danny Collins” may be the closest Al Pacino ever gets to playing Pacino the legend on the big screen. Perma-tanned under that vast black mane and Mephistophelian goatee, blinged in the Jersey Italian style, effortlessly larger than life and bowl-you-over … Continue reading