Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2015
Taylor Lautner squanders a little more of his “Twilight” heat on “Tracers,” a B-movie thriller built around the urban obstacle course sport of “parkour.” It’s a stunt-heavy chase picture with some arresting camera work, but not much else to recommend … Continue reading
“Insurgent” doesn’t seriously diverge from the “Divergent/Hunger Games/Maze Runner” formula until its final act. Up until then, this “Divergent” sequel is Young Adults Save the World generic. It’s action-packed in the extreme, as Young Heroine Tris (Shailene Woodely) and “Dauntless” … Continue reading
“Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter” didn’t really happen. It’s an urban legend. It’s sort of like “Fargo” that way. That’s the movie that Kumiko (Rinko Kikuchi of “Pacific Rim”) stumbles across while beach-combing near Tokyo. It’s buried in the sand in … Continue reading