Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2015
Marty Jackitansky is a paranoid leech who scams everyone from the bank where he works to the frozen pizza company that makes his favorite evening meal. He lies with every breath he takes, steals without conscience and explodes in outrage … Continue reading
“Write what you know,” the old novelist’s adage goes. So Adam Carolla co-wrote, co-directed and stars in a movie about a has-been/never-quite-was comic whose glory days were more than a decade ago and whose “partner,” back in the day, went … Continue reading