Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 16, 2015
Octavia Spencer has spent the years since her 2012 Oscar night cashing in on the success “The Help” brought her. She was the mother of a police shooting victim in the critically acclaimed “Fruitvale Station,” an alcoholic helping a much … Continue reading