Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 20, 2015
Hard to work up a lot of enthusiasm for this week’s big screen offerings. “Insurgent” never overcomes the cynical hackwork “commissioned” YA novel — cut and paste formula fiction without an original thought in it — that was its source. … Continue reading