Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 20, 2015
Hard to work up a lot of enthusiasm for this week’s big screen offerings. “Insurgent” never overcomes the cynical hackwork “commissioned” YA novel — cut and paste formula fiction without an original thought in it — that was its source. … Continue reading