Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2015
John Boorman, one of the giants of British cinema, just turned 82. The director of “Deliverance,” “Excalibur” and “The General” has an announcement tucked into the finale of “Queen and Country,” just now opening in the United States. “You may … Continue reading