Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2015
John Boorman, one of the giants of British cinema, just turned 82. The director of “Deliverance,” “Excalibur” and “The General” has an announcement tucked into the finale of “Queen and Country,” just now opening in the United States. “You may … Continue reading