Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review -- "Brahms: The Boy II" will lullaby you to sleep
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Behind the fan con scenes, "Surviving SuperCon"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2015
John Boorman, one of the giants of British cinema, just turned 82. The director of “Deliverance,” “Excalibur” and “The General” has an announcement tucked into the finale of “Queen and Country,” just now opening in the United States. “You may … Continue reading