Here’s the shot — one of several — that director, franchise-reviver J.J. Abrams posted from the new “Star Wars” film set. OK, it’s full sized, it looks pretty much exactly like the ones Lucas & Co. introduced. Been the “Star Wars” celebration conventions. Seen it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Jordan Peele suggests We Should be Scared of "Us"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Documentary Review: Football, rape and Small Town values are exposed in "Roll Red Roll"
- Documentary Review: Marines in action, unfiltered in "Combat Obscura"
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
- Movie Review: Astronaut faces crashing into the sun in "Solis"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
Find a Movie Review