Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
We count Monday figures, too, when summing up the long and always lucrative Martin Luther King holiday weekend at the movies. So nothing’s truly official until the last farthing to counted Monday night. But right now, “Mama,” looks to have … Continue reading
“More men have walked on the moon than have played James Bond,” a wag notes in the terrific History of Bond documentary, “Everything or Nothing.” And almost to a one, each regarded this as the role of a lifetime, … Continue reading
Shot “on the fly” without permission at Disney theme parks, “Escape from Tomorrow” is indie drama about “a father’s descent into madness” has a hint of the kinky about it. And the Dopey and Goofy. Because Disney characters — landmarks, … Continue reading