Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Documentary Review -- "Time Warp: The Greatest Cult Films of All Time"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
We count Monday figures, too, when summing up the long and always lucrative Martin Luther King holiday weekend at the movies. So nothing’s truly official until the last farthing to counted Monday night. But right now, “Mama,” looks to have … Continue reading
“More men have walked on the moon than have played James Bond,” a wag notes in the terrific History of Bond documentary, “Everything or Nothing.” And almost to a one, each regarded this as the role of a lifetime, … Continue reading
Shot “on the fly” without permission at Disney theme parks, “Escape from Tomorrow” is indie drama about “a father’s descent into madness” has a hint of the kinky about it. And the Dopey and Goofy. Because Disney characters — landmarks, … Continue reading