Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
“Quartet” is the aging opera singer retirement home comedy by Dustin Hoffman, with Maggie Smith et al still hitting the high notes — if not as singers. Michael Gambon, Billy Connolly, Tom Courtenay, Pauline Collins — Dustin put a lot … Continue reading
Deadline.com reports that worldwide Movie Business revenues for 2012 were up 2.1% from the year before, some $62.4 billion. That’s box office sales, DVD, BluRay and download sales, satellite, cable and network TV revenues, some 37 countries reporting in. Revenues … Continue reading
This fantastical French import comes to the Enzian on Friday. “Holy Motors” follows a day in the life of a mysterious figure, Msr. Oscar, whose identity, occupation and reality change repeatedly, in magical, mysterious and dark ways, over the course … Continue reading
I got a pretty good sized chuckle out of the all-star actioner “RED: Retired, Extremely Dangerous” a couple of falls back. And there are familiar laughs in this trailer to the sequel. Seriously, I don’t know why anybody using John … Continue reading