Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Netflixable? Mexican BMX girl holds casting call -- "Dad Wanted (Se busca papá)"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
“Quartet” is the aging opera singer retirement home comedy by Dustin Hoffman, with Maggie Smith et al still hitting the high notes — if not as singers. Michael Gambon, Billy Connolly, Tom Courtenay, Pauline Collins — Dustin put a lot … Continue reading
Deadline.com reports that worldwide Movie Business revenues for 2012 were up 2.1% from the year before, some $62.4 billion. That’s box office sales, DVD, BluRay and download sales, satellite, cable and network TV revenues, some 37 countries reporting in. Revenues … Continue reading
This fantastical French import comes to the Enzian on Friday. “Holy Motors” follows a day in the life of a mysterious figure, Msr. Oscar, whose identity, occupation and reality change repeatedly, in magical, mysterious and dark ways, over the course … Continue reading
I got a pretty good sized chuckle out of the all-star actioner “RED: Retired, Extremely Dangerous” a couple of falls back. And there are familiar laughs in this trailer to the sequel. Seriously, I don’t know why anybody using John … Continue reading