Note the clever use of an orchestral version of the Stones’ “Paint it Black” as tasty subtext. Tim Burton has given Jenna Ortega a terrific star vehicle. Nov. 23, we find out if it paid off.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
Find a Movie Review