Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Netflixable? Italian pranksters discover "The Price of Family" is no bargain
- Movie Review: Frank Grillo spills blood in Peckinpah-land -- "Little Dixie"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 14, 2022
They’re very old men, now — all in their ’90s — and very few in number. The world war killed almost one in two airmen from their ranks, and the 75 or so intervening years have taken almost all those … Continue reading
Auguste Rodin was the subject of a biopic that came out in 2017, which no one saw, and a character in many films about French art of the late 19th and early 20th century, the various accounts of the life … Continue reading
What a sad and sappy seize-the-day satire “The Loneliest Boy in the World” turns out to be. A candy-colored zombie comedy set in the bubble-gummy ’80s, it’s about a guy who grew up so sheltered he can’t connect to the … Continue reading
March 23, that’s a wrap on the one guy you don’t want to mess with.
Yeah, sleeplessness makes you crazy. Not getting much else from the trailer for a Nov. 1 indie release.