Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A fake priest, an Exorcism streaming show, a test from Satan -- "The Cleansing Hour"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 28, 2018
I didn’t have high hopes for the new bio-comedy, “A Futile and Stupid Gesture,” a not-quite-all-star remembrance of the comic genius behind “The National Lampoon” and “Animal House.” After all, Doug Kenney, the magazine’s co-founder, was ably memorialized in the … Continue reading