Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 5, 2018
Movie Review: You’ll never want to take the wheel in Mother Russia after seeing “The Road Movie”
You’ve seen snippets of these videos on the internet, on “Craziest Car Crashes” cable TV shows. And just a few moments of any one of them tells most of us “No, there’s no way to drive safely and sanely in … Continue reading
You, Me, we ALL must see “The Road Movie,” a found-footage driving documentary for the Ages
Just the trailer for this January release is gonzo enough to make me stop typing and put in a call to Oscilloscope Laboratories to be sure to get a screener of this one. Got it! My review of “The Road … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on You, Me, we ALL must see “The Road Movie,” a found-footage driving documentary for the Ages
Movie Review — A horror tradition unlike any other, “Insidious: The Last Key”
God help me, but I found the climax to “Insidious: The Last Key” to be quite moving. For a horror sequel, anyway. Sequel-prequel in this case. Sure, much of what’s come before that, an hour and 40ish minutes of backstory, … Continue reading