Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? Experiment lets homeless Japanese man see "Homunculus"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 13, 2018
Box Office: “The Post” opens Strong, “Paddington” does not
I have been fretting that Fox is mishandling its potential Oscar contender, “The Post,” opening it wide well AFTER its peak hype (early last month). The Golden Globes and other awards nominations, where a very fine film is underperforming, seems … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “The Post” opens Strong, “Paddington” does not