Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 21, 2016
Wes Anderson’s latest? “Isle of Dogs,” a return to the stop motion animation of “Mr. Fox”
If you didn’t love “The Fantastic Mr. Fox” as much as any eight year old, you plainly have lost the inner child Wes Anderson has made his living off of his entire career. So it’s great news that Anderson is … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Wes Anderson’s latest? “Isle of Dogs,” a return to the stop motion animation of “Mr. Fox”