Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes rogue in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 24, 2016
Xmas Box Office: “Rogue One” rules, “Sing” sings, “Why Him?” “Assassins Creed” and “Passengers” get lumps of coal
I doubt you could call an $18 million opening for the pricey space romance “Passengers” passable, even if this wasn’t a four-day holiday weekend. Even if it wasn’t the poorly-reviewed pic’s opening weekend. There’s no spinning the bad news on … Continue reading