Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Preview: A lot of stars swirl down the drain of "American Night"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 24, 2016
Xmas Box Office: “Rogue One” rules, “Sing” sings, “Why Him?” “Assassins Creed” and “Passengers” get lumps of coal
I doubt you could call an $18 million opening for the pricey space romance “Passengers” passable, even if this wasn’t a four-day holiday weekend. Even if it wasn’t the poorly-reviewed pic’s opening weekend. There’s no spinning the bad news on … Continue reading