Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 8, 2016
Movie Review: Could Portman steal Amy Adams’ Oscar with”Jackie”?
Maybe this is what we need, at the tail end of America’s “annus horribilis” — a really good cry. But “Jackie,” the new bio-pic built around Jacqueline Kennedy’s days of grief, shock and utter horror following the murder of her … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Could Portman steal Amy Adams’ Oscar with”Jackie”?
Movie Review: “Man Down”
Say what you will about the not-late/far-from-great filmmaker Uwe Boll, but he never for one second in all his awful movies thought he was Martin Effing Scorsese. Dito Montiel can’t say the same. A delusional hack who must have the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Man Down”
Movie Review: “Office Christmas Party”
Not to be a prude or anything, but what the hell has Hollywood done to Christmas comedies? Sure, “Bad Santa” was jarring and against the grain — a little dash of sweet, a whole bottle of dirty dysfunction. “The Night … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Office Christmas Party”