Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 19, 2016
“Blade Runner: 2049” — Boy, it sure looks and sounds right
There’s no way Harrison Ford could have guessed that any of the roles he took on in the late ’70s on into the ’80s would turn out to be iconic in their genres. Yeah, Indiana Jones had to feel like … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Blade Runner: 2049” — Boy, it sure looks and sounds right
Movie Review: “War on Everyone”
I’m such a huge fan of both of the McDonagh boys — playwright turned writer-director Martin (“In Bruges”, “Seven Psychopaths”) and his brother John Michael (“Calvary,” “The Guard”) that I’m willing to write-off “War on Everyone” as a pastiche that … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “War on Everyone”