Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 31, 2016
He’s well turned-out and driving a Mercedes. But you know the minute the black gloves come out that he’s up to no good. In the movies, guys who wear black gloves are hit-men or burglars, to a one. Besides, he’s … Continue reading
The numbers for Disney/Lucasfilm’s “Rogue One” just keeping piling up — another $50 million weekend, $60 million+ over the four-day holiday. Closing in on $700 million, worldwide. Passing “Captain America: Civil War,” to be the second highest grossing film of … Continue reading