Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 31, 2016
Movie Review: “Hitchcockian” takes an Irish accent in “A Patch of Fog”
He’s well turned-out and driving a Mercedes. But you know the minute the black gloves come out that he’s up to no good. In the movies, guys who wear black gloves are hit-men or burglars, to a one. Besides, he’s … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Hitchcockian” takes an Irish accent in “A Patch of Fog”
Box Office: It’s an even happier New Year for “Rogue One”
The numbers for Disney/Lucasfilm’s “Rogue One” just keeping piling up — another $50 million weekend, $60 million+ over the four-day holiday. Closing in on $700 million, worldwide. Passing “Captain America: Civil War,” to be the second highest grossing film of … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: It’s an even happier New Year for “Rogue One”