Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- The voice on that World Series TV ad for Joe Biden?
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Medium Cool" paranoia for the Internet Age -- "American Thief"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? James, Thomas, Hammer and Dowd make a new "Rebecca"
- Book Review: Val Kilmer's intentionally, and unintentionally revealing memoir "I'm Your Huckleberry" is a fun read
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 30, 2016
Whatever the artistic pretense, some horror movies leave you grateful that the filmmaker mercifully chose to shoot it in black and white. With “The Eyes of My Mother,” that means we’re left with the hope that whatever’s in that glass, … Continue reading
Lee Chandler isn’t crazy about eye contact. The Quincy, Massachusetts janitor carries himself like a person who’s taken one too many blows, a dead man walking, working, drinking and going through the motions. Every interpersonal interaction is awkward, drawn out. … Continue reading