Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: A gay couple is haunted or Harassed in "Spiral"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 11, 2016
Warren Beatty isn’t very interested in Howard Hughes, the man. He announces as much with an opening credit for his Hughes comedy, “Rules Don’t Apply.” “Never check an interesting fact,” he quotes Hughes as saying. Did he actually say that? … Continue reading
If the future of cinema is Chinese, as the single party state emerges as the world’s top box office market, then perhaps the time is right for more Chinese hits — films built for domestic consumption — to enjoy international … Continue reading