Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Into the melodramatic maelstrom of "1917"
- Movie Review: Twists and tension make "I See You" a sleeper worth tracking down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 11, 2016
Warren Beatty isn’t very interested in Howard Hughes, the man. He announces as much with an opening credit for his Hughes comedy, “Rules Don’t Apply.” “Never check an interesting fact,” he quotes Hughes as saying. Did he actually say that? … Continue reading
If the future of cinema is Chinese, as the single party state emerges as the world’s top box office market, then perhaps the time is right for more Chinese hits — films built for domestic consumption — to enjoy international … Continue reading