Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 11, 2016
Warren Beatty isn’t very interested in Howard Hughes, the man. He announces as much with an opening credit for his Hughes comedy, “Rules Don’t Apply.” “Never check an interesting fact,” he quotes Hughes as saying. Did he actually say that? … Continue reading
If the future of cinema is Chinese, as the single party state emerges as the world’s top box office market, then perhaps the time is right for more Chinese hits — films built for domestic consumption — to enjoy international … Continue reading