Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2016
“Sex,” the infamously twisted Woody Allen once joked, “is the most fun you can have without laughing.” But he said that decades before the Korean film of Sarah Waters‘ “The Handmaiden.” It’s an erotic thriller of schemes, double-crosses, pornography and … Continue reading