Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 25, 2016
Movie Review: Will Michael Shannon finally “get the girl” in “Frank & Lola”?
One thing the great Michael Shannon, the best working actor without an Oscar to his name, almost never gets in his movies is “the girl.” With a scowl that scares, looks that could have been carved by a hatchet and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Will Michael Shannon finally “get the girl” in “Frank & Lola”?