Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 17, 2016
Stick around through the credits of “The Take.” Yeah, that’s Idris Elba, the film’s star, crooning the title tune — “The Road Less Traveled.” “We’re running the city down,” he growls. And before one runs his movie down, a pause, … Continue reading
Disney’s latest animated musical “Moana” is so good it could prompt a new catchphrase in the Burbank HQ of The Mouse. “Pixar who?” A moving, hilarious and stunningly-animated adventure epic, it’s about remembering who you are, living up to your … Continue reading