Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Junkie faces up to a tough task -- "Killing Eleanor"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 17, 2016
Stick around through the credits of “The Take.” Yeah, that’s Idris Elba, the film’s star, crooning the title tune — “The Road Less Traveled.” “We’re running the city down,” he growls. And before one runs his movie down, a pause, … Continue reading
Disney’s latest animated musical “Moana” is so good it could prompt a new catchphrase in the Burbank HQ of The Mouse. “Pixar who?” A moving, hilarious and stunningly-animated adventure epic, it’s about remembering who you are, living up to your … Continue reading