Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 10, 2016
So tall and thin her family nicknamed her “Stringbean,” Mildred’s eyes wear the resignation of generations. And if they’re downcast, looking at the ground, never daring to make eye contact with authority figures or even strangers, that was handed down … Continue reading
Jodie Foster’s native intelligence and intellectual curiosity made her seem like the ideal candidate to interact with aliens in “Contact.” Amy Adams’ innate ability to generate instant on-screen empathy makes her just as perfect for such a task in “Arrival,” … Continue reading