Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A drug dealer needs a bike racer to be his "Centaur"
- Netflixable? "Heart Parade" is a rom-com that goes to the (Dachshund) Dogs
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 19, 2022
…tastes like wine from a can. Stick to bottles, “Bev.” And maybe hard seltzer or some such.
I’ve had a couple of other chances to catch a preview of this one, but things came up, and I almost can’t bear to see it. The risk of letdown is high. But let’s hope for the best and hang … Continue reading
The first time you see “the effect,” you’ll puzzle over the “Benjamin Button” idiocy of it all and ponder “What in the French-Canadian F is this?” Because SOMEbody thought the idea of digitally de-aging and shrinking the star of “Aline” … Continue reading
Celine seems to be having a moment. Couple of pictures feature her or her music in the storyline.
The director of “The Torture Club” and “Love Disease” is back for another dainty dip into the deep end of Japanese kink with “Sexual Drive,” a droll triptych of food, sex and perverse manipulation. In “Remembrance of Things Past,” Marcel … Continue reading
We don’t see the moment she first caught his eye. But she did. And we see how he instinctually conspires to literally “bump into” her. He is young. She is younger. And in a flash he’s turned his “rude” bump … Continue reading