Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 28, 2022
Netflixable? “Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman” is trash, and not the good kind
Labeling “Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman” as “trash” gives this fictionalized, sensationalized and generally incompetent take on America’s most infamous female serial killer credit it doesn’t deserve. “Trash” suggests there might be something “fun” to it. This pseudo-serious “reclaiming” of Wuornos … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? “Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman” is trash, and not the good kind