Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 4, 2022
It’s a stunning looking tale of a motherless teen girl who lives through her online avatar. I think. There’s a “Beauty and the Beast” parallel. The trailer is for the newly-dubbed feature film, but I’m watching the subtitled version. Because. … Continue reading
The most complete exhibition ever of Dylan as visual artist shows him a sort of imitation Edward Hopper of Hibbing, with a heavy dose of Van Gogh and a hint of late period Winslow Homer. This Bob Dylan the Visual … Continue reading
Jared Leto’s “Morbius” pulled out of January today. Just three major titles are set to open wide on Jan. thanks to the latest unvaccinated spike in the pandemic. “The 355” this week, “Redeeming Love” 1/21 and “Scream” (1/14) are all … Continue reading