Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? "Infiesto" -- A Piquant Pandemic Police Procedural from Spain
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 4, 2022
It’s a stunning looking tale of a motherless teen girl who lives through her online avatar. I think. There’s a “Beauty and the Beast” parallel. The trailer is for the newly-dubbed feature film, but I’m watching the subtitled version. Because. … Continue reading
The most complete exhibition ever of Dylan as visual artist shows him a sort of imitation Edward Hopper of Hibbing, with a heavy dose of Van Gogh and a hint of late period Winslow Homer. This Bob Dylan the Visual … Continue reading
Jared Leto’s “Morbius” pulled out of January today. Just three major titles are set to open wide on Jan. thanks to the latest unvaccinated spike in the pandemic. “The 355” this week, “Redeeming Love” 1/21 and “Scream” (1/14) are all … Continue reading