Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: A Love Story Musical set to The Indigo Girls -- "Glitter & Doom"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 24, 2022
Documentary Review: A musical trailblazer is celebrated in “The Conductor”
Marin Alsop was the only child of two accomplished freelance classical musicians — a violinist and cellist — who gigged all around New York during her childhood. They’re the ones who signed her up for piano lessons as a tyke, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Documentary Review: A musical trailblazer is celebrated in “The Conductor”
Netflixable? “Munich: The Edge of War”
“Munich: The Edge of War” is a moderately suspenseful piece of historical revisionism, a thriller that dangles an intriguing “What if” in its fresh take on the shameful Munich Agreement, which delayed but did not prevent World War II. Handsomely-mounted … Continue reading