Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: A Love Story Musical set to The Indigo Girls -- "Glitter & Doom"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 28, 2021
Classic Film Review: Colbert is a prisoner of WWII in “Three Came Home”
“Three Came Home” is a fascinating curio from a Hollywood and America on the cusp of change. This 1951 POW drama was the first to cover ground that “A Town Like Alice,” the movie and later TV series, the series … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Classic Film Review: Colbert is a prisoner of WWII in “Three Came Home”
Movie Review: James McAvoy and Claire Foy hunt for “My Son”
A low-budget Belgian thriller of a few years back becomes a lean if not wholly logical James McAoy vehicle of the same title in “My Son,” which has him and Claire Foy playing divorced parents frantically searching for their missing … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: James McAvoy and Claire Foy hunt for “My Son”