Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 27, 2017
It must have seemed like a good idea. If losing a ton of weight to play an emaciated redneck AIDS patient who resolves to not go quietly into the dark Texas night in “Dallas Buyers’ Club” won Matthew McConaughey an … Continue reading
The most successful video game film franchise ever wraps up its saga in “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.” But — spoiler alert here — if you think that title represents truth in advertising, there’s there’s this bankrupt billionaire con artist … Continue reading