Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? Italian kids master music piracy -- "Mixed by Erry"
- Movie Review: Anne Heche adds grace notes to her final film, "What Remains"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: January 4, 2017
Movie Review: A documentary lets James Baldwin remind us “I Am Not Your Negro”
Few have articulated America’s ongoing struggles with race better than the African-American writer and social critic James Baldwin. “We carry our history with us,” he said. He wanted to make certain we understood that. A gay man, he fled the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: A documentary lets James Baldwin remind us “I Am Not Your Negro”