Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Trapped in a chat room haunting "Deadcon"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 18, 2017
It doesn’t limit “20th Century Women” to call it a “coming of age” story. Because there is no limit to that which comes of age in it. Sure, there’s a teenage boy, Jamie (Lucas Jade Zumann). And he’s got this … Continue reading
We don’t mislabel it “schizophrenia” any more. And few call them “multiple personalities” these days. It’s “Dissociative identity disorder” now. But it’s still every actor’s wet dream. And given the chance to play a kidnapper with an array of guises living … Continue reading
Every now and then, a cop picture comes along that makes bullet points out of the cliches common to the genre. “Sleepless,” a remake of the French thriller “Nuit blanche,” is here to teach us the conventions of “the cop … Continue reading