Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 18, 2017
It doesn’t limit “20th Century Women” to call it a “coming of age” story. Because there is no limit to that which comes of age in it. Sure, there’s a teenage boy, Jamie (Lucas Jade Zumann). And he’s got this … Continue reading
We don’t mislabel it “schizophrenia” any more. And few call them “multiple personalities” these days. It’s “Dissociative identity disorder” now. But it’s still every actor’s wet dream. And given the chance to play a kidnapper with an array of guises living … Continue reading
Every now and then, a cop picture comes along that makes bullet points out of the cliches common to the genre. “Sleepless,” a remake of the French thriller “Nuit blanche,” is here to teach us the conventions of “the cop … Continue reading