Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 18, 2017
It doesn’t limit “20th Century Women” to call it a “coming of age” story. Because there is no limit to that which comes of age in it. Sure, there’s a teenage boy, Jamie (Lucas Jade Zumann). And he’s got this … Continue reading
We don’t mislabel it “schizophrenia” any more. And few call them “multiple personalities” these days. It’s “Dissociative identity disorder” now. But it’s still every actor’s wet dream. And given the chance to play a kidnapper with an array of guises living … Continue reading
Every now and then, a cop picture comes along that makes bullet points out of the cliches common to the genre. “Sleepless,” a remake of the French thriller “Nuit blanche,” is here to teach us the conventions of “the cop … Continue reading