Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Movie Review: The life of a refugee and work of art, a Tunisian satire-- "The Man Who Sold His Skin"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 25, 2017
Yet another entertainment icon has passed. Mary Tyler Moore was 80. The cause of death wasn’t made immediately available, but she suffered from diabetes and battled brain cancer in recent years. She made her mark on TV, starting with her … Continue reading
Not all Vin Diesel franchises are created equal. Then again, maybe they are. Paramount tries to clone the Diesel “Fast/Furious” formula with “xXx: Return of Xander Cage,” a ham-fisted, instantly-awful action revival back from back in Diesel’s heyday. It’s got breathlessly … Continue reading