Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 18, 2016
Box Office: All Glory to “Dory,” a $134 million opening weekend record
Pixar’s magic touch has never been more magical. “Finding Dory,” the “Finding Nemo” sequel, is on pace to set the opening weekend box office record for animated films. $134 million, per Deadline.com. The most beloved Pixar (Disney Pixar) title to … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: All Glory to “Dory,” a $134 million opening weekend record
Movie Review: “Tickled”
Pervy, titillating and deeply disturbing, the one word you’d never use to describe the documentary “Tickled” is funny. An expose of the Internet phenomenon of “Competitive Endurance Tickling,” it’s one of those “sports” you hear DJs talk about … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Tickled”